OFFICIAL Injury report thread Empty Re: OFFICIAL Injury report thread

Post by Kickass32 on Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:22 am

JDS out of his fight with Alex Volkov, Greg Hardy steps in
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by Hired_Merc on Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:32 am

Please let Greg Hardy get badly hurt in there. Such a scumbag.

I don't blame Hardy for using the inhaler in his last fight, he asked someone said yes and he used it. His corner should have known better and basically everyone involved. But he wasn't at fault for that. The ONE time in his life, not all of it was his fault.
Hired_Merc
Hired_Merc
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 on Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:08 pm

Hired_Merc wrote:Please let Greg Hardy get badly hurt in there. Such a scumbag.

I don't blame Hardy for using the inhaler in his last fight, he asked someone said yes and he used it. His corner should have known better and basically everyone involved. But he wasn't at fault for that. The ONE time in his life, not all of it was his fault.
Couldn't agree more....he's a POS but in the case of the inhaler, not his fault really
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by Hired_Merc on Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:37 pm

Paulo Costa Injured out for 8 months as per Dana, bicep tear apparently. Super common in juicey boiz
Hired_Merc
Hired_Merc
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 on Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:19 am

Hired_Merc wrote:Paulo Costa Injured out for 8 months as per Dana, bicep tear apparently. Super common in juicey boiz
Yep a very common injury for "those people"
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by BluenoseGreig on Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:16 am

Hired_Merc wrote:Paulo Costa Injured out for 8 months as per Dana, bicep tear apparently. Super common in juicey boiz

Weird, when it comes to Conor you are at pains to ensure we don't accuse before proven guilty...….but it's OK here!
BluenoseGreig
BluenoseGreig
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Hired_Merc on Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:04 pm

BluenoseGreig wrote:

Weird, when it comes to Conor you are at pains to ensure we don't accuse before proven guilty...….but it's OK here!

One is rape and sexually assault that damages people's lives and permanently scars them. The other is someone doing PEDs who's already been quietly suspended for it not too long ago. Completely different circumstances.
Hired_Merc
Hired_Merc
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 on Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:28 am

I suppose in reality, all cases SHOULD be a "innocent til proven guilty" attitude, but it's obviously human nature not to
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by BluenoseGreig on Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:02 pm

Kickass32 wrote:I suppose in reality, all cases SHOULD be a "innocent til proven guilty" attitude, but it's obviously human nature not to

That was my point, either we accept innocence until proven guilty......or we don't.
BluenoseGreig
BluenoseGreig
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by BluenoseGreig on Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:06 pm

Hired_Merc wrote:
BluenoseGreig wrote:

One is rape and sexually assault that damages people's lives and permanently scars them. The other is someone doing PEDs who's already been quietly suspended for it not too long ago. Completely different circumstances.

That's not entirely true. He wasn't 'quietly suspended', it was well reported at the time......and it was for rehydrating with an IV after weigh ins, nothing to do with PED's. Still broke rules and was punished, but not for a PED, he passed both tests pre and post IV use, hence why it was a soft suspension.
BluenoseGreig
BluenoseGreig
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Hired_Merc on Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:09 pm

Except life doesn't work like innocent until proven guilty, it isn't black and white.

Yup I was wrong, was IV not PEDs. Bicept injuries are still super common in people who take PEDs and Costa is clearly on something by just looking at the guy. Brock was the same way for majority of his career.

Educated assumptions can be made when it comes to certain aspects, PEDs being one of them. If you're accusing or even hinting (Which the whole thread you are referencing was about) at someone being a rapist without any logical or educational guesses, considering how serious that is, you're a Dick to be "polite".
Hired_Merc
Hired_Merc
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 on Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:06 am

Hired_Merc wrote:Except life doesn't work like innocent until proven guilty, it isn't black and white.

Yup I was wrong, was IV not PEDs. Bicept injuries are still super common in people who take PEDs and Costa is clearly on something by just looking at the guy. Brock was the same way for majority of his career.

Educated assumptions can be made when it comes to certain aspects, PEDs being one of them. If you're accusing or even hinting (Which the whole thread you are referencing was about) at someone being a rapist without any logical or educational guesses, considering how serious that is, you're a Dick to be "polite".
To be fair, to use your educated assumption theory, if there have been multiple accusers, can there be a "safe" assumption that "where there's smoke there is fire" and there just might be something to the allegations? Now I don't necessarily like this argument as it has destroyed political careers, where in the end, multiple accusers were all lying
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 on Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:06 am

BluenoseGreig wrote:
Kickass32 wrote:I suppose in reality, all cases SHOULD be a "innocent til proven guilty" attitude, but it's obviously human nature not to

That was my point, either we accept innocence until proven guilty......or we don't.
.....................and as a society we don't
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by Hired_Merc on Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:13 pm

Kickass32 wrote:
Hired_Merc wrote:Except life doesn't work like innocent until proven guilty, it isn't black and white.

To be fair, to use your educated assumption theory, if there have been multiple accusers, can there be a "safe" assumption that "where there's smoke there is fire" and there just might be something to the allegations? Now I don't necessarily like this argument as it has destroyed political careers, where in the end, multiple accusers were all lying

I agree, and in the context mentioned it was 2 seperate incidents 1 of which was completely dropped. So it's 1 legit complaint.
Hired_Merc
Hired_Merc
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 on Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:51 pm

Hired_Merc wrote:
Kickass32 wrote:

To be fair, to use your educated assumption theory, if there have been multiple accusers, can there be a "safe" assumption that "where there's smoke there is fire" and there just might be something to the allegations?  Now I don't necessarily like this argument as it has destroyed political careers, where in the end, multiple accusers were all lying

I agree, and in the context mentioned it was 2 seperate incidents 1 of which was completely dropped. So it's 1 legit complaint.
Yeah I was just playing devils advocate there.....certainly our own personal bias will play a big role in our opinions.....like I readily admit I hate McGregor and think he's a POS so my opinion on the rape or sexual assault, whatever it was will be heavily skewed in the direction of me thinking he is likely guilty
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by Hired_Merc on Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:40 am

Kickass32 wrote:
Hired_Merc wrote:
Kickass32 wrote:

To be fair, to use your educated assumption theory, if there have been multiple accusers, can there be a "safe" assumption that "where there's smoke there is fire" and there just might be something to the allegations?  Now I don't necessarily like this argument as it has destroyed political careers, where in the end, multiple accusers were all lying

Yeah I was just playing devils advocate there.....certainly our own personal bias will play a big role in our opinions.....like I readily admit I hate McGregor and think he's a POS so my opinion on the rape or sexual assault, whatever it was will be heavily skewed in the direction of me thinking he is likely guilty

I 100% believe he is a piece of shit also. Is he guilty? That I'm 5050 on. I don't think he is that bad, he's definitely go around hurting people/attacking people bad and a massive cokehead. But I don't class that the same type as a rapist or sexual abuser.
Hired_Merc
Hired_Merc
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 on Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:43 am

No they are 2 very different distinctions for bad behavior.....I'm just saying, likely because of my bias, that I believe he is capable of the sexual assault accusations, I'm in no way saying he's guilty of it, just that I believe that he COULD have
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 on Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:28 pm

Carlos Condit injured and is out of the Mickey Gall fight scheduled for ESPN 7. Gall gets no replacement fighter
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by jax on Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:08 am

Another terrible matchmaking idea from UFC. The guy is getting closer to retirement give him and the fans a fun fight instead of a guy who will trying to pin him against the fence.
jax
jax

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 on Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:33 am

To be honest, I didn't even know this fight was happening
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content