MMACrypt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» SURVIVOR POOL #8 Round 3
Bare Knuckle Fighting EmptyYesterday at 9:00 pm by jax

» SURVIVOR POOL #10 SPECIAL BELLATOR POOL Round 1
Bare Knuckle Fighting EmptyYesterday at 8:57 pm by jax

» SURVIVOR POOL #9 Round 1
Bare Knuckle Fighting EmptyYesterday at 8:45 pm by jax

» Are we all here?
Bare Knuckle Fighting EmptyYesterday at 8:39 pm by jax

» SURVIVOR POOL #8 Round 2
Bare Knuckle Fighting EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 6:23 pm by jax

» Fight announcements
Bare Knuckle Fighting EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 7:42 am by Kickass32

» SURVIVOR POOL #8 Round 1
Bare Knuckle Fighting EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 3:47 pm by Kickass32

» MMA CRYPT PREDICTION Contest 16 - UFC Fight Night: Eye vs. Calvillo
Bare Knuckle Fighting EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 4:16 pm by jax

»  MMA CRYPT PREDICTION Contest 15 - UFC 250: Nunes vs. Spencer
Bare Knuckle Fighting EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 6:10 pm by Kickass32


Bare Knuckle Fighting

Go down

Bare Knuckle Fighting Empty Bare Knuckle Fighting

Post by M on Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:37 pm

WTF is this noise? How did this really get started and how is it athletic commission sanctioned? I see it's pretty much gloveless boxing more or less, but damn.

M
Admin
Admin

Posts : 28
Points : 35
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2019-10-11
Location : Phuket

http://mmacrypt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Bare Knuckle Fighting Empty Re: Bare Knuckle Fighting

Post by Hired_Merc on Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:13 am

They've all been very entertaining ngl. Absolutely isn't good for the fighters health, considering the retired guys are coming over to it. But it's still pretty entertaining to watch.
Hired_Merc
Hired_Merc
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Posts : 188
Points : 235
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2019-10-12
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Bare Knuckle Fighting Empty Re: Bare Knuckle Fighting

Post by Kickass32 on Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:30 pm

not all fights have been good, there have been some serious snooze fests
Kickass32
Kickass32

Posts : 1161
Points : 1310
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2019-10-11
Age : 51
Location : Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Bare Knuckle Fighting Empty Re: Bare Knuckle Fighting

Post by jax on Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:28 pm

I dont mind it, like Kick said some fights have been good, some havn't
jax
jax

Posts : 385
Points : 399
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2019-10-19

Back to top Go down

Bare Knuckle Fighting Empty Re: Bare Knuckle Fighting

Post by Kickass32 on Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:20 am

I mean for the most part they are decent but some snooze fests for sure....not unlike any combat sport really
Kickass32
Kickass32

Posts : 1161
Points : 1310
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2019-10-11
Age : 51
Location : Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Bare Knuckle Fighting Empty Re: Bare Knuckle Fighting

Post by MMA Guru on Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:23 am

I've watched a few and get that sentiment. Can't remember who I've seen but I wanna say Kendell Grove maybe, I expected more from the fight given the click bait title and it ended up being a snoozer.

MMA Guru

Posts : 17
Points : 17
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2019-10-13

Back to top Go down

Bare Knuckle Fighting Empty Re: Bare Knuckle Fighting

Post by Kickass32 on Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:27 am

They get us oldies with nostalgic names and we tune in to see them again
Kickass32
Kickass32

Posts : 1161
Points : 1310
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2019-10-11
Age : 51
Location : Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Bare Knuckle Fighting Empty Re: Bare Knuckle Fighting

Post by BluenoseGreig on Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:38 pm

For me, it's all pretty crap. Mostly due to the fact it's low level fighters, mainly past their prime, in sloppy fights. Some decent action, but mostly just not very good. If the fighters were boxers rather than past their best MMA guys, maybe it could be interesting.
BluenoseGreig
BluenoseGreig
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Posts : 173
Points : 179
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2019-10-23
Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Bare Knuckle Fighting Empty Re: Bare Knuckle Fighting

Post by Kickass32 on Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:50 am

BluenoseGreig wrote:For me, it's all pretty crap. Mostly due to the fact it's low level fighters, mainly past their prime, in sloppy fights. Some decent action, but mostly just not very good. If the fighters were boxers rather than past their best MMA guys, maybe it could be interesting.
Agreed, but that's what I'm saying....they catch us and peek our interest with nostalgic, old time guys
Kickass32
Kickass32

Posts : 1161
Points : 1310
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2019-10-11
Age : 51
Location : Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Bare Knuckle Fighting Empty Re: Bare Knuckle Fighting

Post by BluenoseGreig on Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:12 am

Kickass32 wrote:
BluenoseGreig wrote:For me, it's all pretty crap. Mostly due to the fact it's low level fighters, mainly past their prime, in sloppy fights. Some decent action, but mostly just not very good. If the fighters were boxers rather than past their best MMA guys, maybe it could be interesting.
Agreed, but that's what I'm saying....they catch us and peek our interest with nostalgic, old time guys

Yeah, that seems to be all they aim to do. That fight last week with Bigfoot getting murdered by Gonzaga was pretty damned disturbing, no way Bigfoot should be in a fight of any sort these days.
BluenoseGreig
BluenoseGreig
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Posts : 173
Points : 179
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2019-10-23
Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Bare Knuckle Fighting Empty Re: Bare Knuckle Fighting

Post by Kickass32 on Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:28 am

Wait what????? Bigfoot vs. Gabriel Gonzaga in a BKF match???? How did I miss this and it was a complete 1 sided fight?
Kickass32
Kickass32

Posts : 1161
Points : 1310
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2019-10-11
Age : 51
Location : Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Bare Knuckle Fighting Empty Re: Bare Knuckle Fighting

Post by BluenoseGreig on Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:01 am

Kickass32 wrote:Wait what?????  Bigfoot vs. Gabriel Gonzaga in a BKF match????  How did I miss this and it was a complete 1 sided fight?

Yes, it was a one sided beatdown. Not easy to watch. Julian Lane(let me bang, bro) got his ass handed to him on the same card too.
BluenoseGreig
BluenoseGreig
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Posts : 173
Points : 179
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2019-10-23
Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Bare Knuckle Fighting Empty Re: Bare Knuckle Fighting

Post by Kickass32 on Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:33 am

Damn, this was this past weekend? I'm going to look that up. Was Bigfoot KO'd?
Kickass32
Kickass32

Posts : 1161
Points : 1310
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2019-10-11
Age : 51
Location : Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Bare Knuckle Fighting Empty Re: Bare Knuckle Fighting

Post by Kickass32 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:57 am

Bare Knuckle Fighting Iranian-hulk-getting-ready-make-his-mma-debut
Kickass32
Kickass32

Posts : 1161
Points : 1310
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2019-10-11
Age : 51
Location : Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Bare Knuckle Fighting Empty Re: Bare Knuckle Fighting

Post by Kickass32 on Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:59 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Apparently BKF has signed this dude
Kickass32
Kickass32

Posts : 1161
Points : 1310
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2019-10-11
Age : 51
Location : Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Bare Knuckle Fighting Empty Re: Bare Knuckle Fighting

Post by jax on Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:31 pm

Hoof, I seen his pic on another site but I didnt think it was real...Guy has quite the body, not sure it will translate into throwing punches very well.
jax
jax

Posts : 385
Points : 399
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2019-10-19

Back to top Go down

Bare Knuckle Fighting Empty Re: Bare Knuckle Fighting

Post by Hired_Merc on Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:34 am

jax wrote:Hoof, I seen his pic on another site but I didnt think it was real...Guy has quite the body, not sure it will translate into throwing punches very well.

So I've read he apparently photoshops ALL of his images to look bigger. He's still massive, but the guy clearly is mentally weak.
Hired_Merc
Hired_Merc
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Posts : 188
Points : 235
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2019-10-12
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Bare Knuckle Fighting Empty Re: Bare Knuckle Fighting

Post by Kickass32 on Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:23 am

I can't imagine he has a gas tank that'll last for more than a minute and his striking will be horrible....can he even throw a straight punch??
Kickass32
Kickass32

Posts : 1161
Points : 1310
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2019-10-11
Age : 51
Location : Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Bare Knuckle Fighting Empty Re: Bare Knuckle Fighting

Post by jax on Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:20 pm

Should be interesting, kind of like a car wreck would be hard not to watch...
jax
jax

Posts : 385
Points : 399
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2019-10-19

Back to top Go down

Bare Knuckle Fighting Empty Re: Bare Knuckle Fighting

Post by Kickass32 on Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:18 am

Thiago Alves has signed with BKFC
Kickass32
Kickass32

Posts : 1161
Points : 1310
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2019-10-11
Age : 51
Location : Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Bare Knuckle Fighting Empty Re: Bare Knuckle Fighting

Post by jax on Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:45 pm

As long as they as they can get names like him involved the sport could stick around, I'd watch him fight in that.
jax
jax

Posts : 385
Points : 399
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2019-10-19

Back to top Go down

Bare Knuckle Fighting Empty Re: Bare Knuckle Fighting

Post by BluenoseGreig on Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:05 am

Kickass32 wrote:Thiago Alves has signed with BKFC

Sad, really fucking sad. My question is more, why are companies like PFL and Rizin not signing someone like Thiago Alves? Surely BKFC isn't paying that much they are outbidding these companies, seems like these MMA orgs just are not interested.

_________________
If You're Gonna Be Dumb, You Gotta Be Tough!

We Are The People!

When I was an alien, cultures weren't opinions
BluenoseGreig
BluenoseGreig
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Posts : 173
Points : 179
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2019-10-23
Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Bare Knuckle Fighting Empty Re: Bare Knuckle Fighting

Post by Kickass32 on Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:00 am

BluenoseGreig wrote:
Kickass32 wrote:Thiago Alves has signed with BKFC

Sad, really fucking sad. My question is more, why are companies like PFL and Rizin not signing someone like Thiago Alves? Surely BKFC isn't paying that much they are outbidding these companies, seems like these MMA orgs just are not interested.
I read that is the the case BKFC is paying him more than the other offers
Kickass32
Kickass32

Posts : 1161
Points : 1310
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2019-10-11
Age : 51
Location : Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Bare Knuckle Fighting Empty Re: Bare Knuckle Fighting

Post by BluenoseGreig on Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:04 am

Kickass32 wrote:
BluenoseGreig wrote:
Kickass32 wrote:Thiago Alves has signed with BKFC

Sad, really fucking sad. My question is more, why are companies like PFL and Rizin not signing someone like Thiago Alves? Surely BKFC isn't paying that much they are outbidding these companies, seems like these MMA orgs just are not interested.
I read that is the the case BKFC is paying him more than the other offers

The stuff I read was quite ambiguous in saying he hoped for a more worthwhile offer from Bellator or PFL but none was forthcoming, if there was any offer at all is another question?

_________________
If You're Gonna Be Dumb, You Gotta Be Tough!

We Are The People!

When I was an alien, cultures weren't opinions
BluenoseGreig
BluenoseGreig
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Posts : 173
Points : 179
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2019-10-23
Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Bare Knuckle Fighting Empty Re: Bare Knuckle Fighting

Post by Kickass32 on Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:23 pm

BluenoseGreig wrote:
Kickass32 wrote:
BluenoseGreig wrote:
Kickass32 wrote:Thiago Alves has signed with BKFC

Sad, really fucking sad. My question is more, why are companies like PFL and Rizin not signing someone like Thiago Alves? Surely BKFC isn't paying that much they are outbidding these companies, seems like these MMA orgs just are not interested.
I read that is the the case BKFC is paying him more than the other offers

The stuff I read was quite ambiguous in saying he hoped for a more worthwhile offer from Bellator or PFL but none was forthcoming, if there was any offer at all is another question?
Yeah, I dunno.....what I read was BKFC offered more money....which shocks the hell out of me
Kickass32
Kickass32

Posts : 1161
Points : 1310
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2019-10-11
Age : 51
Location : Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Bare Knuckle Fighting Empty Re: Bare Knuckle Fighting

Post by BluenoseGreig on Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:30 am

Kickass32 wrote:
BluenoseGreig wrote:
Kickass32 wrote:
BluenoseGreig wrote:
Kickass32 wrote:Thiago Alves has signed with BKFC

Sad, really fucking sad. My question is more, why are companies like PFL and Rizin not signing someone like Thiago Alves? Surely BKFC isn't paying that much they are outbidding these companies, seems like these MMA orgs just are not interested.
I read that is the the case BKFC is paying him more than the other offers

The stuff I read was quite ambiguous in saying he hoped for a more worthwhile offer from Bellator or PFL but none was forthcoming, if there was any offer at all is another question?
Yeah, I dunno.....what I read was BKFC offered more money....which shocks the hell out of me

I reckon that BKFC are offering likely a little less or similar but with all of their events being on PPV, they will be offering a cut of the PPV money(which won't actually be very much at all). Bec Rawlings is a good test subject, she went to BKFC claiming they paid very well, but then jumped as soon as Bellator came in, and if memory serves me well, she was not paid well in her Bellator debut.

_________________
If You're Gonna Be Dumb, You Gotta Be Tough!

We Are The People!

When I was an alien, cultures weren't opinions
BluenoseGreig
BluenoseGreig
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Posts : 173
Points : 179
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2019-10-23
Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Bare Knuckle Fighting Empty Re: Bare Knuckle Fighting

Post by Kickass32 on Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:12 am

Yeah I just can't imagine BKFC paying well at all...I mean, don't there PPV's only do about 25K?
Kickass32
Kickass32

Posts : 1161
Points : 1310
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2019-10-11
Age : 51
Location : Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Bare Knuckle Fighting Empty Re: Bare Knuckle Fighting

Post by BluenoseGreig on Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:56 pm

Kickass32 wrote:Yeah I just can't imagine BKFC paying well at all...I mean, don't there PPV's only do about 25K?

I'd imagine so, and they're not exactly expensive too, something like 20 bucks.

_________________
If You're Gonna Be Dumb, You Gotta Be Tough!

We Are The People!

When I was an alien, cultures weren't opinions
BluenoseGreig
BluenoseGreig
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Posts : 173
Points : 179
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2019-10-23
Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Bare Knuckle Fighting Empty Re: Bare Knuckle Fighting

Post by Kickass32 on Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:15 pm

Chris Lytle won a BK fight last night
Kickass32
Kickass32

Posts : 1161
Points : 1310
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2019-10-11
Age : 51
Location : Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Bare Knuckle Fighting Empty Re: Bare Knuckle Fighting

Post by Kickass32 on Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:19 am

Hector Lombard fights and wins his BKFC fight last night
Kickass32
Kickass32

Posts : 1161
Points : 1310
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2019-10-11
Age : 51
Location : Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Bare Knuckle Fighting Empty Re: Bare Knuckle Fighting

Post by jax on Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:08 am

Seen the fight not very entertaining, you would think there would be fireworks but with bareknuckles sometimes guys get more timid and clinch all the more.
jax
jax

Posts : 385
Points : 399
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2019-10-19

Back to top Go down

Bare Knuckle Fighting Empty Re: Bare Knuckle Fighting

Post by Kickass32 on Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:44 pm

jax wrote:Seen the fight not very entertaining, you would think there would be fireworks but with bareknuckles sometimes guys get more timid and clinch all the more.
Yeah I haven't been impressed with the BK fights I've seen
Kickass32
Kickass32

Posts : 1161
Points : 1310
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2019-10-11
Age : 51
Location : Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Bare Knuckle Fighting Empty Re: Bare Knuckle Fighting

Post by Kickass32 on Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:50 am

Shannon Briggs has signed with BKFC. I've seen tweets suggesting he'll be fighting Jimi Manuwa. Not sure if that part is accurate or not
Kickass32
Kickass32

Posts : 1161
Points : 1310
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2019-10-11
Age : 51
Location : Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Bare Knuckle Fighting Empty Re: Bare Knuckle Fighting

Post by Kickass32 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:37 am

Wanderlei Silva has called out and challenged Dan Henderson and Vitor Belfort to BK fights
Kickass32
Kickass32

Posts : 1161
Points : 1310
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2019-10-11
Age : 51
Location : Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Bare Knuckle Fighting Empty Re: Bare Knuckle Fighting

Post by jax on Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:52 pm

Those would be interesting see if they happen....not sure Hendo would be interested given his age.
jax
jax

Posts : 385
Points : 399
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2019-10-19

Back to top Go down

Bare Knuckle Fighting Empty Re: Bare Knuckle Fighting

Post by Kickass32 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:52 pm

Can't see either guy going for it, but if I had to pick one it would be Vitor over Hendo. I would have to think in a straight up boxing, even BK, Vitor destroys Wanderlei
Kickass32
Kickass32

Posts : 1161
Points : 1310
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2019-10-11
Age : 51
Location : Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Bare Knuckle Fighting Empty Re: Bare Knuckle Fighting

Post by jax on Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:39 am

I dunno about that, it depends if it was a trt vitor or not.
jax
jax

Posts : 385
Points : 399
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2019-10-19

Back to top Go down

Bare Knuckle Fighting Empty Re: Bare Knuckle Fighting

Post by Kickass32 on Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:28 am

Vitor is back to being juiced to the gills.
Kickass32
Kickass32

Posts : 1161
Points : 1310
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2019-10-11
Age : 51
Location : Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Bare Knuckle Fighting Empty Re: Bare Knuckle Fighting

Post by Kickass32 on Thu May 07, 2020 7:56 am

Apparently BKFC has offered Mike Tyson a "very lucrative" offer to come fight for their organization
Kickass32
Kickass32

Posts : 1161
Points : 1310
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2019-10-11
Age : 51
Location : Ontario, Canada

Back to top Go down

Bare Knuckle Fighting Empty Re: Bare Knuckle Fighting

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum