Latest topics
» Are we all here?
Nate out of fight with Masvidal? UFC 244 EmptyYesterday at 12:11 pm by Hired_Merc

» Jones vs Reyes Official for UFC Houston
Nate out of fight with Masvidal? UFC 244 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 8:52 pm by jax

» OFFICIAL Cut and Retirement thread
Nate out of fight with Masvidal? UFC 244 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 8:44 pm by jax

» The UFC Rumor Mill
Nate out of fight with Masvidal? UFC 244 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 8:39 pm by jax

» Fight announcements
Nate out of fight with Masvidal? UFC 244 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 8:35 pm by jax

» McGregor vs Cerrone official for UFC 246 at Welterweight
Nate out of fight with Masvidal? UFC 244 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 8:30 pm by jax

» Oh Tito......
Nate out of fight with Masvidal? UFC 244 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 8:26 pm by jax

» Khabib vs Tony for April
Nate out of fight with Masvidal? UFC 244 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 6:05 am by BluenoseGreig

» Ex Bellator fight Cindy Dandois visciously attacked
Nate out of fight with Masvidal? UFC 244 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 5:46 am by BluenoseGreig

Nate out of fight with Masvidal? UFC 244

Go down

Nate out of fight with Masvidal? UFC 244 Empty Nate out of fight with Masvidal? UFC 244

Post by Hired_Merc on Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:44 pm

https://twitter.com/NateDiaz209/status/1187483429803196416

Nate out of fight with Masvidal? UFC 244 EHrJ1I3VUAA2Qrf?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

I love the Diaz brothers. Fully aware a lot of what they said can be taken with grain of salt, but there's no way in hell any of them do steroids. Do not see that as a posibility for them.
Hired_Merc
Hired_Merc
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Back to top Go down

Nate out of fight with Masvidal? UFC 244 Empty Re: Nate out of fight with Masvidal? UFC 244

Post by jax on Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:16 pm

I'd hope not, Nate says he doesnt even eat meat, only prob is it takes so long to proove one way or another and fight is off. I thought Leon Edwards was suppose to be back up....not sure if Masvidal would want or take that fight.
jax
jax

Back to top Go down

Nate out of fight with Masvidal? UFC 244 Empty Re: Nate out of fight with Masvidal? UFC 244

Post by Kickass32 on Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:51 am

If I had to pick 1 fighter that I said 100% was PED free it'd be Nate.
It sucks because this was going to be a great fight
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by Hired_Merc on Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:33 am

As of right now the fight is still on. Gotta love that he called them out and refusing to deal with it after the fight. Means UFC and USADA fully aware and would let the fight happen anyway.
Hired_Merc
Hired_Merc
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 on Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:39 am

Hired_Merc wrote:As of right now the fight is still on. Gotta love that he called them out and refusing to deal with it after the fight. Means UFC and USADA fully aware and would let the fight happen anyway.
Yes, that is a problem with this whole USADA/UFC drug testing scheme, it appears as long as you hold name value you can get away with shit, at least until after you have fought
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by Hired_Merc on Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:39 am

USADA have cleared him. It was a fainted supplement that is found in vegan products. Funny, took them 24hrs cause Nate called them out. So they are fully capable of finding out quickly, they just choose not to
Hired_Merc
Hired_Merc
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 on Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:07 am

Hired_Merc wrote:USADA have cleared him. It was a fainted supplement that is found in vegan products. Funny, took them 24hrs cause Nate called them out. So they are fully capable of finding out quickly, they just choose not to
Yep exactly what I was thinking, they have the capabilities to do so when they choose to do so.......either that or they have no fricken clue and they are saying whatever necessary to keep the fight going
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by BluenoseGreig on Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:52 pm

Kickass32 wrote:
Hired_Merc wrote:USADA have cleared him. It was a fainted supplement that is found in vegan products. Funny, took them 24hrs cause Nate called them out. So they are fully capable of finding out quickly, they just choose not to
Yep exactly what I was thinking, they have the capabilities to do so when they choose to do so.......either that or they have no fricken clue and they are saying whatever necessary to keep the fight going

This is it, there is no way they managed to do all of this in such short time. Any fighter who flags for a PED is always provisionally suspended and it usually takes months to find if a supp or whatever was the cause...….and even then, they still get suspended, just not as long as if they couldn't prove 'innocence' because they still have the PED in their system. This result is exactly what Nate was talking about in his post, they are circumventing the system to keep the fight on. Crazy the media aren't questioning any of this.
BluenoseGreig
BluenoseGreig
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 on Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:54 am

Well precedent has now been set, they've opened up a big ol' can of worms moving forward. In the future when a fighter test + in a similar fashion to Diaz, and they get suspended or the fight gets called off.....LAWSUITS and injunctions will be the flavor of the day
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by BluenoseGreig on Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:28 am

Kickass32 wrote:Well precedent has now been set, they've opened up a big ol' can of worms moving forward.  In the future when a fighter test + in a similar fashion to Diaz, and they get suspended or the fight gets called off.....LAWSUITS and injunctions will be the flavor of the day

If I'm Tom Lawler, Frank Mir, Neil Magny, Nicco Montano, amongst others......I'm suing the shit out of USADA and the UFC now, they all had similar issues to Nate and in some cases were suspended for over 2 years.
BluenoseGreig
BluenoseGreig
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Hired_Merc on Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:04 pm

BluenoseGreig wrote:

If I'm Tom Lawler, Frank Mir, Neil Magny, Nicco Montano, amongst others......I'm suing the shit out of USADA and the UFC now, they all had similar issues to Nate and in some cases were suspended for over 2 years.

Lawlor has a successful wrestling career and Mir will probably continue fighting in bellator. Both have moved on so I doubt they'd bother doing it now
Hired_Merc
Hired_Merc
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 on Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:25 am

Yeah it's kinda tough to go back that far for a lawsuit of this kind....the UFC/USADA just claim progression in terms of science advancements...blah blah blah.....but certainly moving forward if similar situations arise and we see them dragging their asses on the individual cases we will see a lot of upset, angry and legal seeking fighters
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by BluenoseGreig on Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:04 am

Kickass32 wrote:Yeah it's kinda tough to go back that far for a lawsuit of this kind....the UFC/USADA just claim progression in terms of science advancements...blah blah blah.....but certainly moving forward if similar situations arise and we see them dragging their asses on the individual cases we will see a lot of upset, angry and legal seeking fighters

But there hasn't been any advancement in science here, they've just changed the rules to suit themselves.
BluenoseGreig
BluenoseGreig
Forum Wizard
Forum Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kickass32 on Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:32 am

BluenoseGreig wrote:
Kickass32 wrote:Yeah it's kinda tough to go back that far for a lawsuit of this kind....the UFC/USADA just claim progression in terms of science advancements...blah blah blah.....but certainly moving forward if similar situations arise and we see them dragging their asses on the individual cases we will see a lot of upset, angry and legal seeking fighters

But there hasn't been any advancement in science here, they've just changed the rules to suit themselves.
No likely very minimal but Im sure there has been some small advancements somewhere that they'd claim.....I agree 100% with you, I'm just saying for the guys that possibly got screwed over in the past, it's very unlikely they'd be able to win a case. Moving forward however, the can of worms has been open and precedent has been set, they've set themselves up
Kickass32
Kickass32

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum